Saturday, May 7, 2016

Lori OG Loft with Japanese furniture

Dear Readers,

Do you remember my Lori OG Loft dollhouse?  I liked the modern feel it has but I wanted to give it a different look with other types of furniture. 

The dollhouse fits best with 5-6 inches dolls and 1:8 scale miniature so I used pieces from Re-ment and futon beds from Azone Pure Neemo.

It was a fun project to do and although it seems strange to pair a western-style modern house with traditional Japanese furniture, I like the juxtaposed effect.


I took pictures with my two new dolls, Usaggie and Kumabolo made by Petworks (the same company that makes Momoko dolls).  I will tell you more about them in my next blog post.


Note: you can buy the Lori Loft at Target for about $50 USD or even cheaper if there is a sale.  I noticed some sellers on Amazon and Ebay trying to sell it for 3 times that price and using (without my permission) the pictures I took and posted previously on my blog (>_<)


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid or received gifts to write this or mention any stores or website. You may find a better store in your area.


4 comments:

  1. I love your Lori Loft, and I love the way you decorated it. The Usaggie dolls look amazing inside. This is totally adorable! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, lovely interior! The Periwinkles and I love Re-ment accessories. :)

    Usaggie and Kumabolo look very comfortable in their new loft. I wish them many pleasant moments there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina! I hope I can make more photos for them. I am usually posting on Instagram nowadays.

      Delete